Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
I order from www.bestbullysticks.com - so far so good!
I actually think you're who we got the link from (in another post, somewhere!) - so a delayed thanks! We order the 12 inch, braided bullys from there and they're great. We're also ordered back straps, tendons, and tracheas from here as well in the past, but the 12 inch braided bullys are the only ones that last a while. Oh, and if you sign up for their newsletter, they will sometimes have coupons for 5%-10% off, or specials on certain items.

·
Kodasmomma
1,482 Posts
Yea, I always end up getting emailed the discount coupons right after I place my order LOL..but there is usually one each month for sure.

Braided definitely last the longest but they aren't always stocked up on them.

·
Beware of Nestle Purina
5,715 Posts
I buy mine from PetEdge. They last forever with my yorkies and Buddy has no interest in them at least not yet.

·
Curator of the Coy Zoo
769 Posts
Another Best Bully sticks.. they are pretty good about sending discount codes. They ship pretty quick also.

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
We always got our from K9Cuisine.com, they sell them at bulk prices.

I haven't bought any for awhile since Hank can go through 12" one in about 15 min. They did save our sanity though when he was a puppy,

·
Golden Lover
939 Posts
I have a question...

It seems Bridget ONLY likes the Bully Sticks that "stink"
The ones wrapped individually.......

How do I find those?

I have a zillion all aroud the house, but only the stinky ones keep her busy...lol

·
Registered
783 Posts
12 inch braided bully sticks

I ordered 12 inch braided bully sticks for Amber. Unfortunately, they only last a couple of nights with her chewing for 1/2 hour each night. The little dogs can use the leftovers. Have you found anything more substantial, long-lasting than the 12 inch braided? At $40 for 6, I can't do them all of the time. Thanks. :wavey:

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
I ordered 12 inch braided bully sticks for Amber. Unfortunately, they only last a couple of nights with her chewing for 1/2 hour each night. The little dogs can use the leftovers. Have you found anything more substantial, long-lasting than the 12 inch braided? At $40 for 6, I can't do them all of the time. Thanks. :wavey:

Have you tried antlers? After spending countless dollars on bully sticks that lasted just 20 minutes, I finally bought some antlers and they are wonderful. They last 3-6 months with my two chewing them hard every single day. I buy from Michigan Antler Art - Home

·
Registered
783 Posts
Have you tried antlers? After spending countless dollars on bully sticks that lasted just 20 minutes, I finally bought some antlers and they are wonderful. They last 3-6 months with my two chewing them hard every single day. I buy from Michigan Antler Art - Home

I just ordered some from Michigan Antler Art. I will let you know how they like them. Thanks so much. :wavey:

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
For some strange reason, Nugget has shown virtually no interest whatsoever in the antler that I bought him. He does adore bully sticks and I get them locally at Costco. they come in a convenient 12 pack and cost less than $2 apiece.

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
Nope, no interest in the antlers here, either, and GOSH they're expensive!

Yes they are expensive up front (the ones I get are about $20 a piece for a 1lb huge antler) but for how long they last with heavy chewing every single day, it's well worth it and much less expensive than any other chew like a bully stick in the long run.

If your pup isn't interested in the antler, try roughing the surface up a little bit, I don't know if it makes the smell stronger or what but that seems to work for some dogs. Mine don't need any enticing, they are all over their new antlers when they come in the mail.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts