Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pardon my gushy, silly, puppy talk... Im kind of a goof ball! ;)

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Okay Mary
What did you do with the baby Tracer that I saw last summer? when did that big golden move into your house and take his place? He has gotten beautiful.
Missed seeing ya this summer.

beth, moose and angel

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
That Tracer is smart and goodlooking.

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
Beauty and brains!! He is gorgeous.

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Missed you too Beth....your island will always be linked in my memories of Tracer :)

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
How did you train him to do that? That is just the coolest thing! Good boy, Tracer. I guess the name fits!

·
Winchestersonfieldville
1,328 Posts
That's awesome! What a good-looking guy he is. I loved your doggie talk, especially at the end. LOL

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He is the kind of dog that just wants to please and will do anything to make you happy..

One day he picked my glasses up off the desk...rather then scold or take them away, I smiled and asked him to bring them to me...he was thrilled to help...

When he found out that glasses made me happy...there really wasn't anything to teach... I just rewarded what he did by accident.

I generally keep my glasses in three places..so he knows where to look first..
If he cant find a pair in those places....he will go looking through the house. However if Ive picked them all up or moved them around and he cant find them..Im just as likely to get my shoe!

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
He is so handsome! I need to train Marley how to do this, I spent a long time yesterday looking for my glasses and found them.........on my face!!!

·
Mom to Fyodor & Gibson
1,303 Posts
LOOOVE the puppy talk, Mary! :) Tracer is such a smart boy. I loved the video you posted a while ago of Tracer bringing you his dinner bowl, too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts