Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my Goldens is from a breeder who recently had a litter but lost the dam not long after delivery. Today I was looking at her Facebook page and another breeder loaned her Clumber spaniel to the Golden breeder as a surrogate.

In addition to my Golden and my Lab, I also own a Clumber. So cool to see a Clumber caring for a young litter of Goldens. It’s like my two favorite breeds have collided into one beautiful Facebook video!

·
Kristy
9,558 Posts
Happy to hear the puppies were saved, stories of losing a dam always make my heart turn over. Clumbers are such neat dogs (I have met them in person via someone who is into both breeds also.) You people who own both must own stock in vacuum cleaners :)

·
Super Moderator
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Happy to hear the puppies were saved, stories of losing a dam always make my heart turn over. Clumbers are such neat dogs (I have met them in person via someone who is into both breeds also.) You people who own both must own stock in vacuum cleaners :)
Truth. I thought Goldens shed a lot. Then I got a Clumber! Now, that's shedding!!

·
Registered
12,862 Posts
That's very sad about the dam. Nice that the sweet Clumber is able to help out. I don't really know the breed, but I know Clumbers are REALLY cute.

Reactions: GoldenDude
1 - 6 of 6 Posts