Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
My real name is Sandy
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where can you send the story that will reach the HIGHEST attention? Someone, some group that will get the guilty party the max sentence? I know the Pres doesn't have time for this, so who does? Please help as I want to see the perverts who set the dog on fire suffer as much as the poor dog did---where do I begin, I will do what it takes. Do I send article to the National Assn for Prevention to Cruelty to Animals? Yes thats a start, ok, where else?

·
Banned
4,311 Posts
where can you send the story that will reach the HIGHEST attention? Someone, some group that will get the guilty party the max sentence? I know the Pres doesn't have time for this, so who does? Please help as I want to see the perverts who set the dog on fire suffer as much as the poor dog did---where do I begin, I will do what it takes. Do I send article to the National Assn for Prevention to Cruelty to Animals? Yes thats a start, ok, where else?
First of all, you send it out to all the forums you belong to, then you send it to all the people on your email list, then your local politicians. Your local rescues, then the newspapers, and the local television stations. You can also start a petition on line that gets a lot of signatures. That is what happened with the puppy that was baked in the oven. Thanks to that petition, I am sure the two boys got the stiffest sentence in animal abuse history in Georgia.
I think they thought this would go under the rug. BUT, there were signatures from ALL OVER THE WORLD. And thanks to that, this made national news. There was no way this case would go away for the DA.. He had to set an example.

·
My real name is Sandy
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok so tell me how to start a petition....our local rescue knows, the paper knows, the tv station knows, BUT something MORE has to be done....I want these kids to suffer and suffer as much as the dog....ok, tell me how to do a petition..........

·
Banned
4,311 Posts

·
Supreme Member
4,621 Posts
I know that this is an old thread but nevertheless, it is of so much importance.
Last week, I went to a Forum on Animal Abuse.

·
Premium Member
17,924 Posts
Contact your District Attorney and request they file charges, and take it to court, when/if charges are filed and it goes to court, find out who the judge is and ask the court to apply the maximum punishment allowed.

Contact the media, newspapers, tv stations, radio stations and ask them to run the story.

Create your petition, post it on Facebook.

·
Supreme Member
4,621 Posts
Some good suggestions.
Currently, policemen are being trained on how to deal with these cases and more.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts