Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Yesterday, we let Logan go. Our vet came to our house and Logan went so peacefully. We spent the day doing all his favorites-going for a scenic walk around a lake, swimming, car ride, walk in our neighborhood, a body massage, yummy foods, and lots of love and affection. It was the perfect day to celebrate a dog that I loved so much. Logan was truly the best dog and one I will never forget. I hope I get to see him again.

Thanks for all of your words of wisdom and kindness. I know my husband and I made the right decision and Logan is pain free. I just miss my friend!

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Most of us can empathize with the pain and sadness this day brings even though you made it the best day possible for sweet Logan. I hope you find comfort in knowing what a great life he had with you. I believe we will see our dogs again. You have my sympathy.

·
Super Moderator Leader
45,363 Posts
Yesterday, we let Logan go. Our vet came to our house and Logan went so peacefully. We spent the day doing all his favorites-going for a scenic walk around a lake, swimming, car ride, walk in our neighborhood, a body massage, yummy foods, and lots of love and affection. It was the perfect day to celebrate a dog that I loved so much. Logan was truly the best dog and one I will never forget. I hope I get to see him again.

Thanks for all of your words of wisdom and kindness. I know my husband and I made the right decision and Logan is pain free. I just miss my friend!
I'm so sorry for your loss of sweet Logan, you had a very special day with him. My thoughts are with you while you're on this journey for your heart to heal and to find peace.

I too believe one day we will be reunited with our dogs......

·
Registered
250 Posts
I've been off the site for a little while and this was the first thread I went to upon my return. I was wondering how this all worked out for Logan, you and your family. I'm so sorry. Honestly, as hard as it must have been for everyone, I think you did the right thing based on Logan's failing condition. As you already know, it's never easy...Time will heal your pain from loss. You will keep memories of Logan for a lifetime.

RIP, Logan!

God bless!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts