Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Tess and Liza
6,075 Posts
A Lobster? Will you please, please put a picture on the forum? I can't wait to see that. Just an afterthought: don't the dogs mind being dressed up? Where I come from (Netherlands) Halloween is no big thing (for us it is, but that is because it's my son's birthday), but that is about it. I love all the decorations people put in their gardens in the US, but I'm not too sure about dressing up my dog...

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
My girls don't do dress-up very well :no:.

BUT, I came up with a great idea for a co-workers Samoyed puppy, Nickolai, today!

We're going to take two square pieces of cardboard and cover them with tan corduroy, and two smaller cardboard pieces and cover with a little padding and dark brown satin and strap one of each to his sides.....can you guess yet?

He's going to be a 'S'more', lololol

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A Lobster? Will you please, please put a picture on the forum? I can't wait to see that. Just an afterthought: don't the dogs mind being dressed up? Where I come from (Netherlands) Halloween is no big thing (for us it is, but that is because it's my son's birthday), but that is about it. I love all the decorations people put in their gardens in the US, but I'm not too sure about dressing up my dog...
Oh, believe me. Even if I can only get him to keep it on for a matter of minutes I have to get pictures because the costume is a RIOT. It has plush eyeballs that will stick out from the top of his head, just like a real lobster. It's pretty comical. I can't wait, I'm more excited about that than getting my kids in their costumes, lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts