Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Which one is your favorite?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Griff's a Muffin Thief!
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son needs 50 tallies for a school project. I hope you all can help him. Thanks in advance! :p:

Poll will close on or about Friday when his numbers are due.

·
<---Bring on the grub!!!!
3,737 Posts
Count me in for Pumpkin pie!!! My next favorite would be apple pie with a side of Vanilla ice cream.

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
Pumpkin is my all time favorite. But I wouldn't turn down Banana Cream or Chocolate.

Everyone else here loves Apple Pies. So, the rule is the first pie of the fall season at this house has to be apple. :)

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
Chocolate Cream Pie is my ALL time favorite..but I like most pies...I voted for Blueberry ;)

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
APPLE APPLE APPLE!
Followed by Chocolate Cream with cooked filling not the instant stuff!

·
Just Some Guy
296 Posts
What? No choice for pecan pie? Last year, a friend made a very good compromise pie. It was an apple pie without the top crust with pumpkin filling over that. It was very good. Plus, it solved the problem of everyone saying they would like a small slice of each.

·
love my goofy goldens
2,431 Posts
I agree with Oakley's Dad - pecan! Yummm . . . then pumpkin as second choice. Okay, who am I kidding - I'll take a slice of each!

I voted for coconut cream...I have my Mother's recipe and it is delicious.
Any chance you'd share the recipe? I love coconut cream pie - but not for Thanksgiving. Gotta have the traditional then!

·
Griff's a Muffin Thief!
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What? No choice for pecan pie? Last year, a friend made a very good compromise pie. It was an apple pie without the top crust with pumpkin filling over that. It was very good. Plus, it solved the problem of everyone saying they would like a small slice of each.
:hide:
I didn't make the list. I think the Teacher and the kids made it.
:curtain:​

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
Chocolate!
Pecan!
Okay, I'll vote for one on the list, but I don't really like those.

·
Registered
376 Posts
MMMMMM.....pie! I picked pumpkin, but it really ties with apple, and if pecan is there it wins hands down. Quite honestly, any sweet pie is my favorite!

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
I don't discriminate.. on Thanksgiving I have a piece of EVERY pie available. ;)

Though when I think of Thanksgiving I immediately think pumpkin pie.. so that's the one I chose. :)

·
Humankind. Be both.
7,650 Posts
There was no choice for "other" so I voted pumpkin... but my REAL fave is choco chip pumpkin cheesecake!

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
My favorite of all time including Thanksgiving, is strawberry/rhubarb. Not one of the choices, but my second favorite is pumpkin.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts