Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never come across a thread in the search, so here we are.

Work in the oilfield as a service rig hand. We keep these wells we got here in Baker producing that black gold. ;)

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
I'm a Small Business Advisor with a major Canadian Financial Institution!

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
Right now I'm a stay at home mom to two dogs... lol.

I've been looking for a job for months... closest I got was a "you can start at the end of November" so I'm praying that comes through for me!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Way things are going these days, many of us are extremely lucky to have a job.

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
I'm a physical therapy aide for a medical group in Northern California, and a part time student finishing up some pre-reqs for grad school.

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
My day job is AP Coordinator at a manufacturing facility close to home...and my night job is working towards my CGA...

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Kim- If you don't mind me asking, how much longer do you have in school? I'm so totally impressed with the work ethic you have.

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
Kim- If you don't mind me asking, how much longer do you have in school? I'm so totally impressed with the work ethic you have.
I finish grad school in about a month and then I'm starting up at a community college to get prereqs out of the way before I transfer to (hopefully) UIUC for a second B.S. in civil engineering. So like... at least 3 more years of school. If I'm lucky. I'm going to be an old undergraduate!

And my work ethic is terrible, lol. I just haven't been able to make up my mind about what I've really wanted to study until now. My graduate work really helped me figure myself out.

·
Registered
277 Posts
i am currently a student in my first year of social work, working towards my bachelors degree...(and SHOULD be studying right now =P )

·
Registered
299 Posts
This is a good question. I've always wondered what people do. I work for one of the large gas and oil companies in their environmental department. I take care of a lot of the regulatory permitting requirements. I'll also be a student starting in January working on my Master's on my own time.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Im a leasing consultant for an apartment community a few towns away. I enjoy it, I suppose. Like someone mentioned before, however, I am just happy to even have a job in this economy. I plan on probably going for my Real Estate license so I can use that in either property management or home sales in the future. I do wish I stayed in school.. its much harder to get back into it. Life is much too hard to not make an income!

My night job is my better half and my pup :) always my favorite part of the day

·
VickiR
239 Posts
I am Executive Director for Pets on Wheels, a therapy pet organization in MD.

·
Registered
12,628 Posts
I am the circulation manager for a publishing company during the day and I have a pet sitting business during the evenings and weekends (not every evening or weekend).

1 - 20 of 80 Posts