Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Old Gold is the Best Gold
18,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I still think Holiday is beautiful even with her haircut. And she is HAPPY and healthy and playful and that is what counts! :) Here's today's pics of her! I have gotten into a habit in the past few days of doing a photo session in the yard every day. Nice to finally have the dogs (and me) using the yard! Normally it's just a five minute pee break and out to the park to play. Probably bc I am SO used to not having a yard. The first one is so pretty to me. Love my girl!

Attachments

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
awwww hope she gets her coat back soon...shes still beautiful!! :)

·
18,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I do think it's neat how you can now see just how fit she is becoming!

Oh I haven't ever shaved a Golden tail. LOL Brooklyn's needed it too, but I made do. I couldn't bring myself to do it.

·
18,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A hot spot, and shaving that made her look ridiculous, so I just started over. Not the first time! Usually it comes back even nicer :) (for me, but maybe that's bc I don't tend to do it more than once in a given dog's life-time)

·
Registered
820 Posts
She is definitely beautiful (with or without) hair! I was thinking the same thing as Essjay, she looks so fit without hair. Lucky looks soooo big but I keep asking the vet and they say he really could only stand to lose a few more?!?

·
18,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
She and Dillon would be hot stuff, two redheads :) Personally, I think Sam and Rig would be special friends.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Of course she's still beautiful! Look at that sweet face! :) And I take pictures of Molly everyday to :eek: I must have like 3000+ pics of her! My family doesn't understand me...! :p:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts