Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever wonder what your dogs do while you're away at work?

I snapped this screenshot today (the scene may be familiar to anyone who's looked in on my ustream during the day)... notice the ripped up piece of mail on the floor :doh:... and the pups in their usual daytime position. :rolleyes:

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
hahaha OH NO (sorry for laughing!) I cant believe you had to watch them tear up the mail!! I hope there was noting important. They look very comfortable on the couches!

·
The Missouri Crew
13,683 Posts
Im not even that brave to leave my crew out and about....Im sure if I did it would look like a hurricane hit......Hope it wasnt important mail.....

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It was actually just a piece of junk mail. So really the dogs were doing me a favor. ;)

They're usually very good and just wrestle around in morning for an hour or so, then settle in and sleep until I get home (one day they slept from 10am til when I got home at 5:30pm without waking up once!), but they do have their occasional bad boy days, hence the reason the back cushions of the couch are not there. The cushions now spend their days in the guest bedroom until I get home because mommy doesn't enjoy coming home to ripped and destuffed couch cushions. :doh:

That was the only really bad incident. Other than that, its usually just a piece of paper they find and rip into 8 million pieces.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts