Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Hudson's girl
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the cat water? Notice Hudsons huge bowl of water? He bypasses it every single time to drink the cat water! We already have to put her food up on the counter so Hudson won't eat two dinners (which he has done more often than I'd like to admit) and he goes and drinks her water. Maybe he knows something we don't. Maybe I should try the cat water:p:.

Attachments

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
Mine (2 dogs & 2 cats) just share the 3 bowls of water that I have at different places in the house. But our 1 cat will not drink unless it's freshly poured. But Hudson could ask for a big cup of Ovaltine ;-)

·
Premium Member
18,595 Posts
I quit bothering with seperate water bowls. I have a big Le Bistro tank and bowl and the cat and dogs all drink out of it.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I have a big bowl too so mine all can share.

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
We have the opposite problem... our cat refuses to drink from her own bowl. She will only drink out of our glasses :yuck:, the toilet bowl, or (now, thankfully that we have a dog) Molson's bowl.

·
Hudson's girl
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mine (2 dogs & 2 cats) just share the 3 bowls of water that I have at different places in the house. But our 1 cat will not drink unless it's freshly poured. But Hudson could ask for a big cup of Ovaltine ;-)
Oh, that is funny. My 9 year old daughter will drink nothing else but Ovaltine! I noticed I got it in the picture after I posted. I always tend to give products a plug in my posts:).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts