Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Riley came up to me last night swallowing hard as if she had something stuck in her throat. I found a rock from the planter where it shouldn't be and thought she might have swallowed one. We went out to the backyard and she ate about 10 lbs of grass to no avail. So I came in a googled "how to induce vomiting in a dog". I gave her a little over 2 tsp of hydrogen peroxide 3% (1 tsp per 10 lbs of body weight). Within 5 minutes she vomited up the 10 lbs of grass, what was left of her dinner and two pieces of something I have not been able to identify. They were rubbery looking and feeling, 2" X 1/2" and appeared to be man made. No idea what they were or where she got them. I never had to induce vomiting in my other dogs. I have a feeling this won't be the last time with this little missy.........