Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Clare--Watney's mom
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, someone had suggested this as a game and since I found 3 tennis balls while vacuuming yesterday I decided to give it a try. You could see her mind working when she pawed the cupcake tray....lol....I'll have to make it more challenging next time.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Omg that is sooooo cute! I'll have to give that one a shot too :D

·
Beware of Nestle Purina
5,715 Posts
I tried it with Buddy he just picked up the tray and then throw it on the floor scaring himself and the yorkies. While he was hiding the girls ate the treats.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I tried it with Buddy he just picked up the tray and then throw it on the floor scaring himself and the yorkies. While he was hiding the girls ate the treats.
HAHAHAHA!!!! I bet that was hysterical!

·
Beware of Nestle Purina
5,715 Posts
HAHAHAHA!!!! I bet that was hysterical!
It was very funny. After 10 minutes he came out of hiding only to then discover the cookies were gone.

He hides with his head under the sofa and his butt sticking up in the air like an ostrich with it's head on the sand. I can see him so I just leave him. I don't want to reinforce the behavior.

My poor little sissy merry.

Reactions: My Big Kahuna

·
Clare--Watney's mom
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It has been crazy busy today and that gave me such a laugh!! I needed that! HILARIOUS.....

·
Clare--Watney's mom
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great picture! What is the game? Hiding a treat under the balls?
Yes, that is what I did...the biggest hurdle was the strange metal tray on the wood floor that would spin and slide--she wasn't sure what to make of it, but it was fun...

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
What is great about this is they still find it fun and exciting as they grow. Our 9 mo old will still spend a lot of time working this out as she did as a babe. Great fun. for all ages.

MikaTalullah, that visual picture of Buddy hiding with his head under the furniture and rear sticking out had me in hysterics! How funny!! How is your guy doing?? He seems so easy to love and so proud how far you have brought him in such a short time.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts