Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok probably no big deal but come on!!!!!

Last night I got home from work, I was in the bedroom changing as always Teddi (despite my objections) wanted on the bed. She assumes the word "no" does not apply to her. Ok I'm a softie, I didn't really care and let her stay up. ANYWAY... she flops on her back for a belly rub, on the roof of her mouth, behind her front teeth is a hard fleshy lump! It extends down as far as her teeth do. WHAT NEXT??!!!!!! Hasn't Teddi had enough? Good grief.

Next week we start our Adequan injections and I have an appointment with the vet to show us how, I will have that looked at then. It did not appear to be inflammed, color matched the roof of her mouth. Sigh poor Teddi

·
Premium Member
16,405 Posts
Oh, Teddi! I have one like this, who is always at the vet with House-worthy ailments like cat scratch fever and bluegreenalgae tummy, and another one with gradeII bilateral ED. Teddi has already had her hips dome and might need elbows, right? I think we should start the High Rollers club for yearly vet bills over 5,000! Boo hoo.

Seriously though, I do so hope Teddi just has some quirky growth that is fine. She seems too young for any oral cancers/fibrosarcomas/mast cell stuff(??). Sending her well-wishes.

·
Registered
4,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh, Teddi! I have one like this, who is always at the vet with House-worthy ailments like cat scratch fever and bluegreenalgae tummy, and another one with gradeII bilateral ED. Teddi has already had her hips dome and might need elbows, right? I think we should start the High Rollers club for yearly vet bills over 5,000! Boo hoo.

Seriously though, I do so hope Teddi just has some quirky growth that is fine. She seems too young for any oral cancers/fibrosarcomas/mast cell stuff(??). Sending her well-wishes.
Yes we can join that club!!!

Right now we are not doing anything with her elbows. Knock on wood she has been ok for several weeks. We start Adequan next week though.

Just why can't it be another dog, Teddi has had enough! It doesn't look bad just another "thing".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts