• Other type/brand

Votes: 104 58.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have only tried Fromm's and Orijen and are wondering what everyone is feeding their dogs and how they like it.
Thanks!

·
Registered
5,630 Posts
Did you mean to make a poll.

Chloe is on nutro lamb and rice large breed puppy. She loves it and her coat is really nice. Jake always had a nice coat and liked it to.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you mean to make a poll.

Chloe is on nutro lamb and rice large breed puppy. She loves it and her coat is really nice. Jake always had a nice coat and liked it to.
Yes, but wasn't sure if that was the right way to go about it. I realize that there are many other brands out there but these seem to be discussed a lot... :confused:

·
Super Moderator Leader
45,828 Posts
My two are eating Purina Pro Plan for Sensitive Skin and Stomach. They've been eating it for over four years and doing very well on it.

·
Chloe's Mom Lisa
774 Posts
Daisy eats Now Fresh Senior. She loves it! I am going to feed my new puppy Now Fresh Large Breed Puppy. Does anyone else feed this to their dog?

Free trial (you can select which type of food to try)

Free Trial Bag of Pet Food | Petcurean

·
Registered
101 Posts
Lucy (7 months) eats Taste of The Wild puppy, she doesn't like it that much and eats it slowly throughout the day as opposed to eating it in one sitting when I put it out.
I have changed from Hills Science plan large breed puppy because I read it's bad for weight management and we have to be careful of her weight.
My choices are limited in Peru and taste of the wild seems to be the best brand I can get here.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Lucy (7 months) eats Taste of The Wild puppy, she doesn't like it that much and eats it slowly throughout the day as opposed to eating it in one sitting when I put it out.
I have changed from Hills Science plan large breed puppy because I read it's bad for weight management and we have to be careful of her weight.
My choices are limited in Peru and taste of the wild seems to be the best brand I can get here.
We have now changed to Hills Prescription Diet Mobility on the recommendation of the vet because of Lucy's hip issues. She likes it but it is making her poops much larger in volume and she is eating 3 cups of it as opposed to 4 cups of taste of the wild (sorry if that is TMI:uhoh:)

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Ella gets a combination of Nature's Variety Raw for breakfast and either Acana or Orijen for dinner. Found that this is what works best for her between the combination of my picky eater loving it and she is thriving on it. Other brands she would either end up with potty issues or she would just pick at it. I rotate proteins with both the raw and the dry when I buy bags and she eats each one right away, no more food sitting in the dish.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
My three get Eagle Pack Dry.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I've changed up Charlie's food quite a bit over the years...he seems to have no problem transitioning and I think it's good for him to get a variety of proteins and flavors. Charlie is THIN, always has been. In the summer when we are more active, I feed him Native which is a brand made for hunting and working dogs. During the colder months I usually feed Fromm or American Natural Premium. I live in Wisconsin and both of those brands are made in the state and have never had a recall.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts