Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone!

First off, I just wanted to thank everyone in this community. This forum has helped me learn a lot.

I wanted to start this thing where people share one(or more) things they love about this forum and its community. I'll start!
  • The people in this community are helpful and respectful, such as CAROLINA MOM, Tangrenine, Prism Goldens, Megora, and many, many others
  • They kindly correct you when you are misleading, people like DanaRuns, 3goldens2keep, and many, many others
  • This forum has so many knowledgeable users who are better resources than search engines like Google(basically everybody!)
  • The members here are a wonderful community, people like Lovin'Goldens, Ivyacres, and many others who make this forum a better place!
There are so many people I haven't mentioned here! And many, many more things I love! I owe the biggest doggie treats to the members here.

What's thing(s) do you love about this forum? Share them here!

·
Registered
820 Posts
Aww thank you @AlexanDOG, that means a lot! :).

First off, I wanted to say that this forum is addicting! Every minute or so I feel an urge to check this forum! Is that just me? :LOL:

Secondly, I wanted to say that one thing I love about this forum is the community here! I used to check this forum (before I created an account) and I was amazed at how kind/respectful everyone was to each other. I have only been a actual member in this forum for 13 days, but this is my favorite site to go to!
  1. Moderators-You really make this forum a fun, friendly, and safe environment to go to! CAROLINA MOM, Joanne & Asia, Dunmar, Tangrenine, Hildae, GoldenDude, gdgli, and Ffcmm. You all have been very kind, respectful, and nice to me and many members of this forum!
  2. Thank you to the people who responded to my questions and have been so informative/helpful to me! Pawnpaca, 3Pebs3, rosegold, Ontariodogsitter, cwag, and many many more people!
  3. Thank you to the people who make this forum fun and upbeat! Ivycares, JulesAK, and many more!
  4. Thank you to the people who have told me valuable information. CCoopz, 3goldens2keep, and many more people!
  5. Thank you AlexanDOG for creating this thread, for being nice, helpful, kind, playing the word association game with me, and for so much more! I am glad that you are a member of this forum! :)
  6. Thank you to everyone in this forum!!! I don't think I can say all the people who helped me without spending hours and hours writing a response. So I just want to say thank you to everyone, you all have made this forum a better place!
I have learned so many valuable things in this forum and I hope to continue to be a part of this wonderful community! I could go on and on about all the things I love about this forum. But I don't think I would ever be able to stop. So I just want to say thank you to everyone in this forum, you make this forum a place where everyone is welcome! :D

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Aww thank you @AlexanDOG, that means a lot! :).

First off, I wanted to say that this forum is addicting! Every minute or so I feel an urge to check this forum! Is that just me? :LOL:

Secondly, I wanted to say that one thing I love about this forum is the community here! I used to check this forum (before I created an account) and I was amazed at how kind/respectful everyone was to each other. I have only been a actual member in this forum for 13 days, but this is my favorite site to go to!
  1. Moderators-You really make this forum a fun, friendly, and safe environment to go to! CAROLINA MOM, Joanne & Asia, Dunmar, Tangrenine, Hildae, GoldenDude, gdgli, and Ffcmm. You all have been very kind, respectful, and nice to me and many members of this forum!
  2. Thank you to the people who responded to my questions and have been so informative/helpful to me! Pawnpaca, 3Pebs3, rosegold, Ontariodogsitter, cwag, and many many more people!
  3. Thank you to the people who make this forum fun and upbeat! Ivycares, JulesAK, and many more!
  4. Thank you to the people who have told me valuable information. CCoopz, 3goldens2keep, and many more people!
  5. Thank you AlexanDOG for creating this thread, for being nice, helpful, kind, playing the word association game with me, and for so much more! I am glad that you are a member of this forum! :)
  6. Thank you to everyone in this forum!!! I don't think I can say all the people who helped me without spending hours and hours writing a response. So I just want to say thank you to everyone, you all have made this forum a better place!
I have learned so many valuable things in this forum and I hope to continue to be a part of this wonderful community! I could go on and on about all the things I love about this forum. But I don't think I would ever be able to stop. So I just want to say thank you to everyone in this forum, you make this forum a place where everyone is welcome! :D
You're not the only one who finds this site addicting! I don't think I can mention everybody either, I think I missed quite a few important people on this site, oops! I also have noticed how often you visit this site...congratulations on hitting 200 posts!

I also really enjoyed playing that back and forth Word association game with you and Ivyacres! Hope to do it again!

·
Registered
820 Posts
You're not the only one who finds this site addicting! I don't think I can mention everybody either, I think I missed quite a few important people on this site, oops! I also have noticed how often you visit this site...congratulations on hitting 200 posts!

I also really enjoyed playing that back and forth Word association game with you and Ivyacres! Hope to do it again!
Thanks! (I wasn't kidding when I said I was addicted to this site LOL). Well now I will have 201 replies! :p. Yeah there are so many people in this site that are so helpful, its hard to mention them all!

Yeah we all should definitely play again some time!! :)

·
Registered
164 Posts
You have taken the words from me! I agree with all you've said, and I love checking in here daily. I learn something new every time I check in. So glad I found this place and after Friday when my sweet little fur ball comes home, I will be leaning on a lot of the long timers here who know way more than I can ever learn!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.