Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out of curiosity, what information do you put on your dog's ID tag and why? Well, aside from the obvious such as phone numbers :)

·
Registered
7,254 Posts
On Max's tag we have my cell number and our home number. He also has a tag for his microchip, and an AKC tag with an id number. Plus a city license tag.

·
Registered
21,245 Posts
I don't put the dog's name on there, but do put all our phone numbers. On a few tags I also put microchip numbers on them, along with their photo on the tag (dogtagart.com) We use a rubit clip to put on various collars. If we have workers inside the house I put a collar on the boys with our phone numbers embroidered on them. Normally our boys don't wear collars inside because of their extreme play and the risk involved.

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
HANK
Cell Phone #
Home Phone #
"I'm Microchipped"

·
Registered
13,073 Posts
Her name and my cell phone number.
She has a tag that says she is microchipped, and a tag that says she has had her rabies vaccine and has my vet's phone number.
She also has a tag that says she is registered with the city.

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
"Reward if found" and then all if our phone numbers. It really doesn't matter if they know the dog's name or even our names. I use the space to encourage people to call us ($$$$) and give every single number that may find us.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts