Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
Too bad Joey's twin is so far away or we would be at the party. I have one of those Hugglehounds (the octopus) hidden away, plus an everlasting treat ball, and will pick up a couple of his favorite yellow soccer squeeky balls. I will make some kind of cake for him and one for us, and Ian will take pictures. Ian now has a new Nintendo that takes photos and then you can do all sorts of things to them so he is very into picutre taking lately. We don't really have too many doggy friends, but maybe will find one for the day.

I cannot wait to see those pics!!
Oh, Jamm you have to take a video of Joey with all those tennis balls. I would love to do that for Izzy but I don't really think hubby would like me to spend all that $$. Maybe we could do a few cans of the tennis balls in the basement. Maybe we will get some new bones. We can't do doggy safe cake because of her sensitive tummy and she rips stuffed animals apart so quickly. I will have to put my thinking hat on about this one. I don't know if anyone will outdo what you have planned for Joey!! :--big_grin:

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.