Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
3 goldens
11,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I went and copied the picture she took of it in the rock garden. No sign of it this morning.

By the way, I hate it when my dogs have picked up toads and they peed in the dog's mouth. Makes them foam and shake their head and splatter that foam everywhere. My Irirsh Setter Boots was the worse at it, and he didn't even want to put one down after it had peed inb his mouth. and no, LOL, he never got warts in his mouth.!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator Leader
47,717 Posts
I can tell from this picture that it's an Inguana, looked like a chamelon in the the other picture because you could only see part of it, it looked smaller.

In some countries they eat them and as a member posted earlier, they taste like chicken so I've been told too.

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
Ugh insects and reptiles are not for me.. I would've just let Molly keep it, lol. She tried to eat a huge earthworm once and I usually remove inappropriate things from her mouth, but I just thought.. "go ahead, have it! I am NOT going to remove that", and thankfully she spat it out on her own.

·
3 goldens
11,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I have put HUNDREDS or mor earth worms on fishing hooks. Use to dig them up, put them in with dirt and go fishing. Neer bothered me. Hae also used grub worms and meal worm,s crickets, granshoppers for bait--all fresh water. Salt water I use shrimp (live and dead, depending), sea lice (not crazy about them) and live mullet & perch. Most things do not bother me. but I woudl prefer not to grab one of these things. My nephew has a barded dragon in a big tank in his room. It WOULD NOT be in a bedroom with me.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts