Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Goldens just want to have fun in the snow:)

Attachments

·
where the tails wag
13,384 Posts
LOL - they are beautiful

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
Yup, that's a golden's idea of heaven....tons of snow and a friend to wrestle with while getting covered in snowballs:)

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I love the pictures. Rolling in the snow and playing with your buddy is always fun.

·
Missing my Boys...
3,980 Posts
Great pictures, how much snow did they bring in with them? Mine always have snow between their toes and I melt it in a bucket of lukewarm water.

·
Registered
438 Posts
LOL I could only imagen how fun it would be to watch them!! We only got about 8 inches. Where they plowed my road they made a huge pile in front of the driveway... Well I walked hayden to the mailbox with me (down the road) and she had to jump her way through the snow there. Was so cute and funny :) I slightly wish we got that much just for the entertainment value! lol

But A LOT of my friends are without power right now becuase of the snow we did get. Couldn't imagen how it is with more snow!!!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Thanks! Maybe I might enter January's photo contest now that I figured out how to attach pics...duh..I still go on here every day & continue to learn new things & some sad things..Love the Golden pics the best!

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
Great pictures....looks like you got a bit more than we did. Here in Frederick, MD we got about 14 inches...still enough to lose a few goldens in the drifts.

·
Registered
411 Posts
We are about 10 miles before the Cape Cod Canal & get alot of wind & coastal flurries..usually a Nor'easter but this time we got The Blizzard! Very cold & windy tonight..

·
Registered
27 Posts
They look like they are having so much fun! We don't get to see much snow in Texas so I enjoy seeing the pictures.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
They had a blast and didn't want to come inside. I was surprised the iceballs between their toes didn't seem to bother them. I probably filled a bowl with ice nad snow between the two of them. Hope everyone stays warm tonight. We were lucky we didn't lose power. We've had the pellet stove going all day.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts