Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

What Golden Retriever movie is your favorite?

• Air Bud series (5 of them)

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Air Buddies series (2 so far)

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Bailey's Billions

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Fluke

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other

Votes: 20 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
RIP Sweet Dusty
509 Posts
Of course I had to vote for the Air Buddies movies as Nugget is the star in the last one. LOL By the way we have ALL 7 of the Air Bud series. hahah

·
"GO TARHEELS!!!"
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
By the way we have ALL 7 of the Air Bud series. hahah
Just to let you know - There are two more that you will need to add to your collection over the next year: "Space Buddies" is set for release sometime next February and then "Air Bud: Aussie Rules" (about rugby) is scheduled for sometime soon after that.

I've got them all too! Mandy likes listening to them sometimes.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I loved Homeward Bound!!!

·
Registered
3,282 Posts
I'm going to say Snow Buddies because often when Fergus and I walk past little kids you can hear them saying, "Look Mommy! Snow Buddies!!!" Once when I was walking Lily and Fergus a 5 or 6 year old boy said loudly, "Hey Mom, it's Snow Buddies' parents!" Cracks me up.

·
Goethe
1 Posts
My favorite Golden Retriever movie is "Watchers" (1988). It is the reason I adopted my Goethe. You can log on to youtube and watch the whole movie.

·
Dog Lover
42,034 Posts
Homeward Bound

Homeward Bound is WONDERFUL!
It's the first Golden Ret. Movie I ever saw and decided then, that I had to love a Golden Retriever!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Air bud without a doubt! I remember I was six and I saw buddy and I was like, I'm gonna get a retriever when I grow up. Air bud 1 and 2 are the main reason why I cant sleep during my childhood days because I was imagining I'll have a golden one day! So funny!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

21 - 40 of 49 Posts