Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I'm seeing a lot of you from the GRIC Forum. What happened to it? And how many of you are on this Forum?

AnnieVA

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Erica!

Thanks I'll see if I can post on GRIC. How is the agility going?
And what about Q/Cue?
I'm about an hour west of Richmond and 30 minutes east of Charlottesville.

AnnieVA

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I Know! Helen taught me a lot and made me more passionate about the breed. I'm going to post there after here about Lady Antonia Fraser. She like Sir Gordon has a huge Fan Club. It could be like going home, though I remind myself when I did go home 9 years ago to England I felt like a foreigner in my Old Country which was one of the reasons I decided to become a US Citizen.

Wish us luck.

AnnieVA:wavey:

·
Registered
22,569 Posts
I Know! Helen taught me a lot and made me more passionate about the breed. I'm going to post there after here about Lady Antonia Fraser. She like Sir Gordon has a huge Fan Club. It could be like going home, though I remind myself when I did go home 9 years ago to England I felt like a foreigner in my Old Country which was one of the reasons I decided to become a US Citizen.

Wish us luck.

AnnieVA:wavey:
I remember Sir Gordon and Lady Antonia Fraser!

·
Magica Goldens
1,363 Posts
Erica!

Thanks I'll see if I can post on GRIC. How is the agility going?
And what about Q/Cue?
I'm about an hour west of Richmond and 30 minutes east of Charlottesville.

AnnieVA
Q is good...most of the time. Someone needs to teach him how to be a cat - he just doesn't understand that he is not a dog...

Agility is going well - Murphy is mostly retired and Teller is out for his first season...So far in half a dozen weekends he's finished his NA, NAJ, OAJ, NAP, NJP and a few other legs here and there. We're having a lot of fun!

Here's Woo:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts