Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

361 - 372 of 372 Posts

·
Dog Lover
42,036 Posts
My screen name

My screen name is my name and my birthday, May 19th.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
It's Thor's name, my last name and my kids' last name (my late husband's last name) : Thor Brea Fortuna. I go by my maiden name Brea because I lost my husband so long ago that after many years I just wanted to reclaim my birth name. Hence there are two last names in the household. I know, too much information!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Mine is a play on the movie title The Life of Pi. My dogs name is Piper, so add a "per" and you've got The life of Piper! :lol:

·
Marvin's mummy
218 Posts
Hey! did you go to Brock?? Mine was om08ty !!

- O

I thought this would be a cool idea for a thread - as some people's screen names are hard to decipher! (Obviously all of the ______'s dad/mom's are exempt from this :D)

I wish I hadn't signed up with this screen name, I just automatically do all of my screen names the same so I remember them! This one was given to me during my orientation in University
'mm' - my initials
'03' - the year I started Uni
'gn' - random letters that were computer generated

DH is "ks03pf" - and he still uses that one sometimes as well! I know there are some strange (and not so strange) screen names on this board - so please share what they are derived from!
http://www.goldenretrieverforum.com//uk.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

·
Registered
55 Posts
Mine is pretty straight forward. My first name is Marc and Winkman is my nickname since my last name is an impossible to pronounce Ukrainian mess.

·
~*Kristina*~
319 Posts
Twixiecup.... I went out and bought 2 guinea pigs "Twix" and "Reeses" a few weeks after we had to have our Rottie euthanized. I needed something furry to take care of and at the time could not imagine getting another dog just yet. So the screen name is just a combination of Twix and Reese (cup).

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hope Makes 5...because our puppy Hope is our 5th golden retriever in our 27 years of marriage. 😊

·
Zoinks!!! Ruh Roh Raggy!!
1,478 Posts
I lived in Panama City Beach for a long time and still have ties to the community there. My name is Robert so I combined the two names.

361 - 372 of 372 Posts