Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

321 - 340 of 372 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
I joined the forum before Sawyer came home and at that time he was going to be called "Burke" - so Lil for Little and Burke for well, Burke. Anyway, not very many people were fans of that name so it went out the window and after a three hour naming discussion the week before bringing him home, he became Sawyer.

·
:D
73 Posts
Growing up, I didn't come across many people named "Sunny." However, when I did, those who shared my name tended to have it as a nickname shortened from something else. All throughout elementary school when substitute teachers would come, children would say that I was the "real Sunny" since more than 1 person replied to "Sunny" during roll call.

My first email was supposed to be "the_realsunny," but it was taken so I made it into "da." :)

·
Registered
781 Posts
Mine is my initials, SMB, but then I added the C in there as that's my husband's last name, although I didn't take his last name. I really feel compelled to change it because it's so boring, but then I don't want people to get confused about who I am.

·
Keisel & Miller's Mom
957 Posts
I have a love for cars and I use to have a Roush Mustang hence the Roush and well my boyfriend always calls me babe so it just kinda stuck together. Every forum I'm on I use the same name so that way I don't forget haha

·
Registered
11 Posts
My last name is Campbell and I have a son who played hockey up to the pro level.
As that required about 15 yrs of minor hockey I join a number of hockey forums thats how I became Camsdad

·
Mercy Miracle (M&M)
5,097 Posts
My screename stands for Mercy, the name of my Golden and Mom, since I am her mom. I named my Golden Mercy since I will be using her to share the love, grace and mercy of Jesus Christ with those who could use some canine cheering up and a word of comfort.

·
Frisbee's Human
13 Posts
"Far Out Space Nuts" was a TV show from the '70's by Sid & Marty Krofft. They also did "The Buggaloo's", "Land of the Lost", "Sigmund and the Sea Monsters", "Dr. Shrinker", "Electra Woman and Dyna Girl", "HR Pufnstuf", etc....I was very, very little when these shows were on...the first TV shows I remember watching.

·
Registered
239 Posts
My youngest son is a competitive swimmer, and I am the driver for the early morning practices. Hence, I am always "too tired".

I have a road bike and (bi)cycle quite a bit. My bike would be considered "two tired":)

·
Kimberley, Bella's Mum!
1,002 Posts
My first Golden's AKC registered name. I'm clearly not a very good registered name creator!! I'm hoping that when we get our next dog, a conformation boy, I will do a muuuucchhhh better job!!

Katie was my introduction to owning Goldens, and what a joy she was! When she passed away at the young age of 5 (5 days after her 5th birthday), I was devastated. I didn't think I could love a dog any more than I loved her....then came Bella. I swear, she has a bit of Katie in her, but with the addition of even better temperament! If you knew Katie, you wouldn't think they came any better than that!!! Bella is my <3 dog thanks to Katie, so Katie is honored with having her name as my screen name!

321 - 340 of 372 Posts