Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
801 Posts
Talon: to become a champion and to stop stealing remotes, bluetooths and cell phones and good health!
Lexus: that her heart murmur does not get any worse. She has a very big heart! Mama's Girl.
Dallas: to learn rally, obedience, agility and no injuries.
Beanie: to gain confidence in the ring and stay healthy.
Denali: that she and her pups remain strong and healthy! Now that she has babies the kleptomaniac has other duties! VERY sneaky girl she is.
And may God bless them all!

·
Registered
958 Posts
For Gracie....Remain our wild child, but with a little less of the sassy bratitude:p: and learn to play with stuffies without destroying them in less than 5 minutes.

For Ruby....(One of the sweetest, best behaved 17 month old goldens I have ever met.) Remain our lover girl, but also become Gracie's best friend. Ruby has been here almost 4 weeks.....she's still working things out with Gracie, but we are seeing progress. Also for Ruby....CGC.

·
Premium Member
16,435 Posts
Tally- to let his humans sleep later in the morning
Finn- to chase seagulls but not catch seagulls
Tango- to look before she leaps (crazy pupper)
Copley- to meet 100 people by age 12 weeks

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Noah - not to have OCD and such focus on one object sometimes. Really thinking he should be a drug sniffer dog.

Scout - Love ya lots but the jumping-up is gonna stop this month. Your going to pounce someone and hurt them...someone being me.

Me - take both for more walks.

·
Daisy - my heart
12,575 Posts
That's easy :) Live to make it to one more fishing season.

She's 9 years old next month. Her long-time bestest buddy Duke is now battling lymphoma ... every day is a gift and every winter I pray she will live to fish again.

:heartbeat :heartbeat :heartbeat

·
Registered
263 Posts
Come when i'm called, every time. :) No more eating remote controls. NO chasing snowmobiles!!!!

My resolution...get a king size bed so when Zep stretches out, the BF and I still have some room and blankets. :)

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,076 Posts
For Reno - that he remains healthy!!!

For Austin - that he stops pulling on his leash and he gets a little unspoiled (I know, my fault).

For Lincoln - that he gets over his little "growly" sessions in the morning and evening.

And that they just continue to have good health and keep being their goofy selves.

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
That he lives a long and healthy life with me. Learns to walk without pulling so that I can retire his halti. Becomes more confident and no longer afraid of people/noises.

·
Park, Cam and Ty Rule!
1,038 Posts
Camden - Decrease his stealing by half, stop ringing his bell to go out every five minutes just because he thinks it's "fun", and stop eating and/or carrying around (inside) the dead mice that the cat leaves on the outside step.

Tyson - Realize that frozen poop is not a delicacy, vow to at least TRY to jump off the dock and lastly tone down the enthusiasm just a teeny tiny bit when we use the word w-a-l-k in a sentence, because screaming at the top of your lungs and pacing around the house like a crazy nut does sometimes get old.

Parker - Understand that I don't want to pet his paw when I'm writing out bills and/or in the middle of doing something that requires my attention, realizing that he doesn't need to stand practically underneath me while I'm cooking in the kitchen and that yes, sometimes it is nice to share our toys with others.

Jonie - Stop stealing my socks and slippers and hiding them in her kennel and/or chewing them, understand that just because I close the bathroom door she does not need to panic... I will come back out, and of course find a wonderful family to adopt her. :bowl:

·
Registered
353 Posts
For Tucker- I hope he is giving up counter surfing and hunting for socks. How about your dogs?

Well, my pup is about 3 weeks old and at the breeders. So, I hope the resolution is to be a good doggy when I come home to my new dad and make friends with all 3 of my kitty sisters that will be afraid of me.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Bama---Not to be so OCD with playing ball. You are a retriever not a border collie, so we dont have to go play again after playing for 45 minutes 10 minutes ago.

Pawley--To not be so OCD with reflections of light.

Daisy--To not be afraid of the yard at night. You can go outside without Mom or Dad walking you out there.

Shelby--To be more friendly to the foster dogs.

·
Registered
5,436 Posts
Diesel - to get 100% better (still having some poop issues)
Willow - Also poop issues but hers is rolling in it!!! Please stop rolling in cow poop!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts