Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
What a doll he is! God bless you for all of your rescue work! I wish I could do some, but we are renting right now...

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
He looks terribly frightened.

My hats off to those that can see this, and go rescue them. If I ever retire with a large property, and have the financial means, this will be my retirement job.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Gorgeous

Gorgeous boy, where is he?

·
Old Gold is the Best Gold
18,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He's at Polk, Heidi's Legacy will pull and bring him to me if I commit... so we'll see what happens with Ivy today. I want to know at least a bit about his temperament.

Do you guys think he's mostly Golden? I can't tell without seeing his tail and a better shot of his ears. It's hard placing mixes, and for that reason I do prefer pure or mostly pure Goldens.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
He does look like a mix but is cute. So scared too.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Jenna and Aus

Jenna

I think he looks Golden. Can you ask someone at the shelter for a better picture of him? Many will take more pics.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
He is a handsome boy but boy does he looks scared and tired. I hope to see his picture in your siggie soon. I know you could put a nice big smile back on that boys face.

·
groobie peese n da lobe
10,181 Posts
Oh da angel!!!

It breaks my heart..God bless that little soul...bless him!!!!!!!

Holy cow, you know, I just have to extend a big, warm hug to you...wait..

((((((((((((())))))))))))))

there...

It is such a wonderful thing...to foster. You are an amazing person....

Hugs to all the fosters

((((((((((((()))))))))))))

I hope you take him!!

·
groobie peese n da lobe
10,181 Posts
If Ivy gets adopted soon, I will. The woman tonight it wasn't a match.
Well, that is positive.

I often wonder how people foster and let them go. I would be keeping them all I am sure. Then again, I might think differently if in that position. I wish there was a foster service like that here in Taiwan...sadly, there isnt. They are in such great need of an animal protection program here. So many strays!!

·
Missing Tasha, Sky, & Ral
3,380 Posts
Bless you Jenna for the rescue work you do. I bet he will look a whole lot better once he is with you. He looks like he may be a smaller mix so he may be easier to place. Can't wait to see pictures.

·
Registered
216 Posts
He looks so scared! I hope you can adopt him and give him the love he deserves. He looks golden to me, maybe they can get more information at the shelter?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts