Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Just a Parent of 5 Golden
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When it's over 40⁰C (~104F) outside, but just have a afternoon nap in the air-conditioning.... :p:...

OK..!!!. That's enough, I'm trying to sleep here...

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
I have forgotten what warm feels like being up in Northern Maine all winter. I can't see the street because of the snow. Thanks for the reminder. Sweet pictures.

·
Registered
5,422 Posts
ooooh that face! What gorgeous pictures! Thank goodness for A/C, huh?!

Reactions: soxOZ

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Beautiful pictures...you've really captured the expressions....

Reactions: soxOZ

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,579 Posts
Awww poor baby, nothing better than being in the AC and lounging on the couch on a hot summer's day.

Great photos as always.

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
Awesome Wally. 104? Heck, I'll take it. The hotter the better.
I hate cold. Cold and wet is the worst. The weird thing is I live in Cleveland and it seems to be cold and wet all the time! Well, except for our week of summer in July... :)

·
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone, but thankfully it finally cooled down today to 25⁰C (~77F)... :p: Ahhhh, that's much better....
But had been up to approx 42⁰C (~108F) for the last 5 days and something strange for us here, with high humidity... :no:
Now that really knocked us all around. Not used to to this high humidity as it's usually really dry heat we have. This weather has been really weird lately..!!!.

·
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awesome Wally. 104? Heck, I'll take it. The hotter the better.
I hate cold. Cold and wet is the worst. The weird thing is I live in Cleveland and it seems to be cold and wet all the time! Well, except for our week of summer in July... :)
Thanks Joe... A whole week of hot weather hey.. :rolleyes:... ;)... :D:D:D...LOL...

I love the warm to hot weather, but hate the high humidity, and that's the strange thing was the last few days it was really humid, well for us anyway...
But fortunately the weather is predicted to be around 25 - 30 ⁰C (~77 - 86⁰F) for the next week or so...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts