Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dog is very popular, he got way more presents than I did.

He got:
- a bone in our mailbox from "Santa" (with the assistance of one of our neighbors, I suspect) with a card saying he was very good this year
- a huge box of Milkbones from some of our other neighbors
- a bag of treats, rope toy, and container of Beneful (Christmas dinner) from my family.
- a new Hide-a-Squirrel toy from Santa (aka me) and a small tug toy

We're having a great day together, he's my Christmas present every day of the year.:)

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Our dogs each got a giant loofa dog, Nylabone Puzzle Bones, Nylabone Rhino Bones, some antlers, a new Chuck-It, a few stuffies, and they each got the biggest marrow bones we could find.

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Two stuffies each and a new bone for each...plus all the cardboard they wanted to shred into bits and bits and bits!

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Oh, and we got a couple of new water Wubbas for dock diving next summer!

677 Posts
Casey got a "wolfie" skinny, a "duck" skinny and some salmon treats. He likes the non stuffed "skinny" toys because he can play tug with them, shake them, carry them, and they just look cool to him.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Purnina Carvers (chicken and beef), Beggin' Strips and Beggin' Canadian Cuts (on sale at Publix for $5 for two bags). Thank goodness Mac is athletic and has a strong stomach!

No toys--she got one the afternoon of December 5, a giant Watermelon man. Watermelon man lost one of his feet about an hour later. Watermelon man lost the rest of his feet and stomach later that evening. RIP Watermelon man. No toys right now for Mac, she can destroy the wubba.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Sierra got a wubba last night, it isn't 24 hours old and is danger of being gutted soon..

She has a new Chuckit flying squirrel but that is staying in the drawer for now.
Sierra the stuffie killer strikes again.
Karen

·
Susan
1,187 Posts
Jamie got a rabbit wubba from his corgi cousin Jack, a hedgehog stuffed with some squeakie eggs, and a new hairbrush. He also got a Kong stuffed with prime rib and velveeta cheese for a treat.

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Cocasse got a big marrow bone, a nylabone "marrow bone", a kong, a stuffed squeakie doggie, a ball, 1 large squeakie bone toy, 1 small squeakie bone, 1 rope toy (already thrown out as he was more interested in eating the string than playing with it), lots of homemade doggie biscuits and treats.
We had a great christmas with my family. I hope you all had a great holiday as well.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Morgan got Booda bones, a Jolly Ball and an Easy Walker harness. Honestly, she isn't that excited about the harness, but I sure am. We went for a walk this afternoon and what a difference.
She doesn't do well with the stuffed toys either, we have timed her and they don't last longer then 15 minutes.

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
Penny got 2 new tennis balls which are now bald but she's having a blast throwing them around the family room and pouncing on them.

She got a stuffy bone with a squeaker. RIP stuffy bone. It was gutted before noon, I removed the squeaker before 10.

She got a new rope pull which is in pristine condition: she doesn't like rope pulls (It was included in the stocking).

Her Christmas present from us was that we let her rip and tear (with supervision) to her heart's content. Including wrapping paper!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Well my furkids each got a big stuffed bear from Petsmart, Bama a new tin of tennis balls and a stuffie, Daisy got two stuffies, Pawley got two stuffies and Shelby one stuffie. She isnt a stuffie toy girl. From secret santa they got lots of good cookies, Aunty Kim, a tennis ball and frisbee, cookies from Santa. They are spoiled rotten here.

·
Registered
12,628 Posts
A $25 gift card to Petco from our next door neighbor

Personalized collars with their names and my cell phone number from my mom

2 stuffed ducks, 1 knuckle bone, 1 marrow bone (with no marrow), 1 beef bone and lots of Natural Balance and Old Mother Hubbard biscuits each. In their own stockings. LOL

We tend to over do it.

My cats got 3 new beds and a very nice scratching post that I got off from Craigslist.

·
Supreme Member
4,621 Posts
My dog is very popular, he got way more presents than I did.

He got:
- a bone in our mailbox from "Santa" (with the assistance of one of our neighbors, I suspect) with a card saying he was very good this year
- a huge box of Milkbones from some of our other neighbors
- a bag of treats, rope toy, and container of Beneful (Christmas dinner) from my family.
- a new Hide-a-Squirrel toy from Santa (aka me) and a small tug toy

We're having a great day together, he's my Christmas present every day of the year.:)
It seems that you have very nice neighbor along with a nice family..
Who gave your dog the small tug toy?

·
Registered
429 Posts
Last night Dodger got a box of treats brought over by the lab across the street from my parents house (with the neighbour's son)

Today he got a starfish toy and a red disc toy. But I think his favourite was the empty wrapping paper roll he was running around with.

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Poor Rookie was neglected. Nothing in his stocking this year. I thought about getting him an antler, but never got around to it before Christmas. He did enjoy all the love and attention he got on Christmas Eve from the whole extended family though. And I think he'd rather have the attention than presents anyhow. He's been crashed out all day long recovering from yesterday. All the excitement wore him out!

·
I ♥ Bailey and Annie!
1,785 Posts
A bed, bone and toy. Bailey couldn't wait for us to get home Christmas eve to open up her bed present. Teehee... She had it opened and chewed the paper into tiny little pieces.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Duffy got a big wubba, a stuffed jack shaped toy with squeakies, a big red ball with a handle, a chuck-it, a chuck-it ball with rope 'hair'; and from my sister he got a rawhide chew and two tennis balls in a dog stocking.

Kris

·
Registered
44 Posts
We got Bailey and Jasmine a 'wubba',and it was great fun watching them chase each other with it until Bailey discovered that 'hey - if i chew hard enough these bits come off!:p:) :doh::doh:

Wubba had to go :( What they got most pleasure out of was chewing a couple of tennis balls that were frozen from being out in the snow ;);)

Happy New Year from us :wavey:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts