Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
aka Sam =)
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Santa was way too good to me this year. He brought me a Kindle Fire, a handmade Detroit Lions blanket, a Lions Pillow Pet, pajama pants, lots of hair products (I'm a shampoo-aholic!), some scarves and hats, a few gift cards (the book store, Best Buy, the movie theater, my favorite mexican place), and some cash (which went towards my car payment - yay. lol).

What did Santa bring you this year??

Also, Enzo would like to say that he hopes everybody had a very merry Christmas!!

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
I received some gift cards, new north face jacket, shoes, boots, jewelry, clothes, perfume, but mainly clothes (which I needed). My favorite is my teeter (that my hubby made) and almost done with the A-Frame...just needs paint! :-

Attachments

Reactions: Enzos_Mom

·
Dr. Rainheart
5,563 Posts
That teeter is great! Very jealous of your kindle fire, Sam!

I got a 3DS that I have been wanting, some Star Wars Legos, which are perfect for me and some money since I needed it!

·
Gracie's mom and dad
301 Posts
A miracle.:--happy:

Reactions: Enzos_Mom

·
Registered
444 Posts
An embroidery attachment for my sewing machine. Why do all the golden retriever embroidery designs make their heads look so big and blocky?? Oh and some new slippers, the last ones made it a grand total of 2 months before being ripped to shreds almost right infront of our eyes by Sadie.

·
Missing Tasha, Sky, & Ral
3,380 Posts
Sounds like everyone had a good Christmas! My best gift was a brick at the NC State vet school in memory of Tasha. I also got two quilts and my husband made me a cover for my sewing machine that looks like a cabinet.

Merry Christmas Enzo...love your reindeer antlers!

·
Tucker's Human ~ Melissa
817 Posts
Merry Christmas, Enzo! Tucker says your antlers look great! Tucker and daddy got me a shooting vest, a watch, some kitchen gadgets and a digital picture frame that will soon be filled with lots of pics of Tucker! I'm also jealous of the Kindle fire!

·
Gracie's mom and dad
301 Posts
to goldensrbest

i have to ask, what was the miracle?

read my thread on "Our Gracie"

Thanks

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,068 Posts
My best gift this year was still having Reno with us!!!

Santa was good to me this year too.....I got a Sony video camera; a beautiful bird bath for my yard; Golden Retriever solar lights; Golden Retriever calendars; a digital picture frame (now full of my boys); a gold chain; an Usher Live in Concert blue ray; some cocktail plates and some other smaller things.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
I got some workout gear, the Kobo Vox and a new laptop!

Chloe got a new nylabone, a toy football and lots of belly rubs. :--smirk:

·
Registered
21,245 Posts
My best gift this year was still having Reno with us!!!

Santa was good to me this year too.....I got a Sony video camera; a beautiful bird bath for my yard; Golden Retriever solar lights; Golden Retriever calendars; a digital picture frame (now full of my boys); a gold chain; an Usher Live in Concert blue ray; some cocktail plates and some other smaller things.
I am so happy for you Laurie! Reno is an inspiration to all of us, especially those of us who've dealt with the hemangiosarcoma monster that afflicts our precious dogs.

My best gift: http://www.goldenretrieverforum.com/golden-retriever-pictures/107760-best-gift-ever-tobys-vision.html I cannot stop looking into his clear eyes now. Santa brought me a new camera that is waterproof to use when we take him swimming or if/when we go snorkeling this coming summer. It's a Nikon Coolpix that is waterproof to 33 feet and shockproof too, with full HD capability. Santa brought some other nice things too, but Toby's restored vision is the best gift ever!!

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
My best gift was being here with all my children, (my son came home from the north for three days,) and being able to move after having major cervical spine surgery this year with complications that left me unconcious for half a day and semi paralysed in ICU, 3 weeks in hospital and then months of being housebound. Some gifts have no price tag :)
Secondly, being told by my parents after visiting them that I made their Christmas and that my three children are beautiful inside and out and they are so proud of us all. I brought them up mostly alone in some very hard times and yes, they are all amazing and successful and its so lovely to hear it from my own parents...a lovely reward for me x

·
Chester's Mommy
2,688 Posts
Well I have to say after a rough year, Santa was still pretty good to me! I got a new camera, Coach shoes, a heating pad, another dog mat for the car, a magnifying mirror for the bathroom, some board games, clothes, purses, earrings, a Keurig, way too much money and some other small things.

The dogs must have been good this year too because Santa brought them lots of toys, treats, and a new bed!

And Enzo, you look so happy with those antler ears on!

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
Santa was sure busy with us.I got a new set of cooking knifes.Finally!!!! And since my vacuum broke i ask Santa for it.But best of all was back scratcher for my DH from Pier one .Best $1 spend.No kidding!
And Pups got a new toys ,chewies,antlers, and bunch of hugs and kisses.

·
Kate
21,665 Posts
The dogs must have been good this year too because Santa brought them lots of toys, treats, and a new bed!
You also gave them each other. That's probably the best part. :)

My best present is more of a huzzah... I won the family cheesecake contest. And my brother-in-law said I won by playing my sister's game and going gourmet. And my sisters who usually joke about me throwing things together said that it looked and tasted like something from a restaurant. :)

The funniest present (and one of my favorites, actually) was a knit skirt that my baby sister gave me. I had NO IDEA what it was other than guessing it was some kind of tube top (which I would never wear). According to my sisters I looked HORRIFIED. Heheh. After I figured out how to wear it though (layered over some knit cropped pants), I really liked it.

·
Casey and Samson's Mom
221 Posts
Well, it wasn't Santa, but my very talented daughter gave me an awesome picture of my guy Samson (Lynwood's Like a Hurricane) in retrieve mode. I love it!

Her website with more of her art is at rachaeldoran.com

1 - 20 of 22 Posts