Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jackie's a dark, setter-like red. My other dog wears green. What color collar should I get her? What colors do your dogs wear and are they girls or boys? I like the look of leather but she swims too much for that to hold up!

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Both my girls are darker. Tayla wears a dark green and Lily wears purple.

Reactions: Melfice

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Ella is a lighter to medium shade. She almost looks different shades depending on the light, more gold inside and lighter outside. I like red on her. Other colors I've put on her are purple and a spring green color.

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
My dachshund has a multi color collar and Ben, my golden pup has one of the Kong collars that is more like a turquoise blue with black borders and white stitching that is reflective in the dark. Before that, he had darker blue with multi color dog paws on it.

My boy is light golden but I think anything but red would look good on yours. Have you looked at the Lupine collars and leashes website - those designer collars are awesome with all the colors and patterns and not expensive at all.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My boy is light golden but I think anything but red would look good on yours. Have you looked at the Lupine collars and leashes website - those designer collars are awesome with all the colors and patterns and not expensive at all.
Yep, I love Lupine! My other dog has the green peacock pattern. I can't decide which one I'd like next, though--hence the color question lol.

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Great, hm was just looking at patterns, how about the 'Lollipop", "Wet Paint", "Starry Night", "Peace Pup", "Spring Fling", "Crazy Daisy" ? I love the bright multi colors.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
"Dilemma" solved lol! Thanks for all the suggestions! I think I'm going to go with Lupine's "Wet Paint". Kind of a combo of suggestions--bright teal-ish blue, but also with accents of deep, bright colors. I'm excited!

·
Beware of Nestle Purina
5,722 Posts
Buddy is a Darker Red Boy. He looks best in Royal Blue.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Bear is light gold and he wears a dark brown leather collar, and Stormy is very light, she wears hot pink with diamontes which have amazingly stood the test of time in the salt water.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 14 of 14 Posts