Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,447 Posts
I would love to, but I already am planning on a trip to the retriever academy in April with some club members. Not sure I'll be able to swing two trips. I'm a Controller at my company so no taking vacation during January or February! I'm hoping that when they come back up to MN I can go train with them there, we will see.

Are you planning on making any trips to the lower 48 this year?
I feel your pain, I own a construction company and I do all the bookkeeping, minus the income taxes. (We’re and S corp.) Dec, Jan Feb. My CPA one year got shingles from all the stress of tax season, so take care of yourself!

I hope to go to the states. Not sure right now how things will go.

Are you going to MN to train with Dynamic in the spring when they come north? They have Riot’s sire, Rebel. He’s a really nice dog. Are you going to the national specialty? I’d love to go if I can.

·
Premium Member
4,447 Posts
To keep up training thru winter and spring and then have the nerve to enter and run the 2020 Master Amateur Invitational in April.
You should do it! You have a great dog and will make a great team. It would be so much fun to run a dog there.

·
Jamie
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Are you going to MN to train with Dynamic in the spring when they come north? They have Riot’s sire, Rebel. He’s a really nice dog. Are you going to the national specialty? I’d love to go if I can.
I'd definitely like to go to MN and train with them! I'll have to ask once its closer to that time.

I really want to go to the National, but I don't think I can make it work taking the dogs with. So I might fly down since there are cheap non-stop flights to Florida all the time. The venue looks amazing so I think it would be fun to volunteer a couple days and then do other fun Florida stuff. I'll definitely be going to the 2021 National in Ohio though and will be bringing Fisher and Rio!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts