Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Murphy already loves it, even without any decorations. Although, he wants to eat it so we have to keep a very close eye on him, lol. Just wanted to share!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He probably feels like he has a slice of the great outdoors right in his own livingroom. That's great! I'd love to see a picture like this once you get the decorations up :)
I'm hoping to get a nice Christmas photo of all 3 of us once it's decorated. If only he will sit still....

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
That is a cute picture of him. Cant wait to see the pictures of him with the tree all decorated.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Little Murphy looks so cute next to the tree. Now wait until he thinks the ornaments are fun toys........:)

·
Goldens Rule in SW PA!
2,127 Posts
That is a cute picture of him. Cant wait to see the pictures of him with the tree all decorated.
Yeah--and I hope that the decorated tree stays decorated throughout the Christmas Holidays!:--devil:

Better watch out for those ornaments that you can put on those motorized twirlers--our kids love 'em!

<Munch>

Great photo!

SJ

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I learned years ago from my cats to put only "non breakable" decorations on the lower half. Now hopefully he won't run off with the plastic ones!

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Oh he is so Cute!! He looks like he sure has found his place for Christmas....decorated or not!;) :smooch:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts