Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's on the 13 and 14... But what channel? I don't wanna miss it! Thanks!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks so much :D

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh I do too :) !!!!

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,628 Posts
Whoops, wait a minute, I just realized I gave you the schedule from last year-SO SORRY!

Here's the time and stations for the 2012 show

Broadcast Information

The Hound, Toy, Non-Sporting, and Herding group competition will be televised live Monday on USA Network from 8-9 PM ET and continuing on CNBC from 9-11 PM ET. The Sporting, Working, Terrier, and Best In Show competition will be televised live Tuesday on USA Network from 8-11 PM ET.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
and that's the 13 and 14? not the 14 and 15?

·
3 goldens
11,923 Posts
Never miss it. We all knows the goldesn should win every yer, right? Lol. I don't know why they have it on different stations. I thought it was the 2ed night that was on cnbc.

Reactions: My Big Kahuna

·
Dr. Rainheart
5,563 Posts
I still love watching this show regardless if goldens win or not (Though it would be nice if we did!)

Too bad I don't have cable... I'll have to catch it online somewhere.

Reactions: My Big Kahuna

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
I still love watching this show regardless if goldens win or not (Though it would be nice if we did!)

Too bad I don't have cable... I'll have to catch it online somewhere.
the breed videos are always on the westminster kennel club site

·
Dakota Katie River's Mom
1,684 Posts
Winning BIS is a blessing and a curse. It seems the general public suddenly wants the breed that wins. When Kirby won (Papillon), the demand increased unbelieveably. Overnight it seemed BYBs, etc., sprang up. Rescue went from three of us for the whole National Club to being a committee overseeing districts set up around the USA.

·
Dr. Rainheart
5,563 Posts
the breed videos are always on the westminster kennel club site
Thanks for letting me know! I'll definitely check them out.

·
Tucker's Human ~ Melissa
817 Posts
I'm bummed that I will be missing it this year. I'll be on Lake of the Woods in Minnesota ice fishing - I don't think that our fish house will have satellite, but maybe one of the neighboring shacks will!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts