Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I am looking into adopting a golden retriever puppy in the timeframe of the end of July. I am located in Northern California but am willing to drive to Oregon, Washington, Idaho etc. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for reliable breeders that won't have full wait lists yet and may have puppies available that soon. Thank you so much!

·
Registered
7,641 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Here is the link to the puppy referral page of the Pacific Rim Golden Retriever Club of Oregon. https://www.prgrco.com/puppy-referral
Hopefully you can find someone, but don't compromise on quality just to get a dog sooner than later. It will cost you in the long run. I waited about a year for Piper buy the time I found a breeder and got on her list and took Piper home.

If you find a breeder you have questions on, please post a new thread here and ask about them. There are very good super sleuths here who can help you understand the difference between a good and bad breeding program.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you! i have reached out to Whiskey Creek Goldens and Meritorious Goldens which seemed to have had positive experiences on this forum before, but I will make another post when I found out which of their dogs is the stud and expecting.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts