Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Amber will retrieve anything. Anything.

Once my mother in law had a very bad cold and had gone through a wad of tissues which she threw into the bin while Amber was watching intently. She had by now learned that by putting a paw on the bin step, the lid opens.

Shortly after, Amber came back with all the used tissues and tried to put them back in my shocked Mom in law's hands. But of course, wet tissue and its contents being a new woooooondeeeerfuuuul sensation in her mouth, she couldn't resist chewing. So there she was, with all the tissue and snot and whatever else falling apart in her very busy mouth, she was partly trying to keep some for herself, and partly giving back the rest of it to my mom.

a seriously eww moment for everyone present.

·
Registered
127 Posts
We went on vacation and brought Faron who was about 5 months at the time. The vacation cabin backed up to the woods, so I had a shovel and was picking up the dog do and flinging it into the woods. Well.... yes, you can guess what he tried to do then.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Amber will retrieve anything. Anything.

Once my mother in law had a very bad cold and had gone through a wad of tissues which she threw into the bin while Amber was watching intently. She had by now learned that by putting a paw on the bin step, the lid opens.

Shortly after, Amber came back with all the used tissues and tried to put them back in my shocked Mom in law's hands. But of course, wet tissue and its contents being a new woooooondeeeerfuuuul sensation in her mouth, she couldn't resist chewing. So there she was, with all the tissue and snot and whatever else falling apart in her very busy mouth, she was partly trying to keep some for herself, and partly giving back the rest of it to my mom.

a seriously eww moment for everyone present.
I'm sorry but...hahahahahahahaha! Even a Golden 'Ewww' winds up being funny when you tell the story :)

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We went on vacation and brought Faron who was about 5 months at the time. The vacation cabin backed up to the woods, so I had a shovel and was picking up the dog do and flinging it into the woods. Well.... yes, you can guess what he tried to do then.
OMG. i'm so glad this hasn't happened to me. yet. hahaha!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts