Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
aka Sam =)
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally had to pull out my nebulizer today...the joys of being asthmatic during flu season. Anyway, I guess my asthma didn't act up much last year because Enzo was very curious about the machine...sniffing it and such. Well, I put the medication in it, and sort of propped myself up on some pillows so I could be comfortable while I was doing the breathing treatment. I turned it on and Enzo shot across the room and jumped on me, pinning me to the bed and knocking the tubes out of my hand. He then proceeded to growl at the machine while the hair on his back stood up. He refused to get off of me until I used my foot to turn off the machine. Once it was off, he was all smiles and wags. Silly boy actually thinks he saved me from the evil machine. lol

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
Hahaha! That's funny. what a good buy saving you!!

Does it sound much like a vacuum? If it were my dog he'd probably do the same thing.

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
Ah yes.

I believe one of my childhood friends had one of those. I recall it smelling funny LOL.

I hope Enzo realizes that the machine is in fact, helping you!

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
oh boy! I hope he gets over it so it doesn't become a problem. Your Enzo LUVS you!

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
OK, this is a lesson for puppy owners. Get your pup socialized to all these kind of things young so they won't freak out later. My husband has sleep apnea and uses a cpap machine at night--along with all the tubes and masks. Lucky for us Jaro got used to it early.

·
Registered
21,245 Posts
Good Enzo! He deserves a reward for being such a good protector!

For a few years Toby tried to save me from the vacuum cleaner....he finally gave up and it makes ,me so sad because I had fun with him doing that!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts