Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today we brought Chloe home!!!!!! She was wonderful on the long trip home! We are so happy she is with us! Our family is truly blessed!!! We don't compare her to our beloved Samantha, but it does bring back some wonderful memories that we share! Hope everyone enjoys the pictures!!! :)

Attachments

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
YAYY!!! So happy she is home! She is such a sweetie - looks like a little princess already :) I can't wait to watch her grow up here on the forum.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Welcome Home Chloe. I think you are just the ticket to help heal some broken hearts. You may be little but I think you will be up to the task.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Aw, how adorable! How old is she? We just brought our Duffy home 4 weeks ago and I can't believe how he has grown already!!

Kris

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
What a sweety! I love her sign!

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Chloe is just ADORABLE!! :smooch: What a little Sweetheart she is! I lOVE her welcome home sign too! Looks like she will be plenty loved and spoiled! :)

·
Tess and Liza
6,075 Posts
Congratulations, she's a lovely girl! I'm counting down to Friday, when I can pick up Tess!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Welcome Chloe!!! You are such a cutie. I love the pic of her looking at the camera sideways while holding her stuffed toy. Too cute! It seems like only yesterday I brought Payton home, wow how time flies!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
:--big_grin:

Yea. Congratulations on your new pup. Beyond cute and I think she is going to love her new home.

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
She is beautiful! I'm sure she is going to love all her toys - I know I do.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts