Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Hmmm....well that explains why Rick was in Chat everynight. Guess he knew who Goldenfriend was all along. When will people learn that if you abuse the system you will get caught. Is there a "stupid" gene that these people all share?

·
Griff's a Muffin Thief!
3,165 Posts
oops! Can't hide the IP. Shame - I was looking forward to seeing pictures too. :doh:

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
Hmmm....well that explains why Rick was in Chat everynight. Guess he knew who Goldenfriend was all along. When will people learn that if you abuse the system you will get caught. Is there a "stupid" gene that these people all share?
RICK, you knew about this all along?

·
Registered
9,373 Posts
RICK, you knew about this all along?
Joe, I think that is speculation. I know a lot of members had their suspicions, but I could not match up the IP addresses when I checked. She must have used another address at some point after that. There have been a lot of rumors flying about, so I would not put much stock in it.

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
Joe, I think that is speculation. I know a lot of members had their suspicions, but I could not match up the IP addresses when I checked. She must have used another address at some point after that. There have been a lot of rumors flying about, so I would not put much stock in it.

Vern, I've got a proof, which is not based on an ip address.

Anyhow, both usernames are banned now and I'd really like to know from Rick if he knew about this or not.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I dont know if Rick knew about it all along. He has been in chat alot lately almost every night. I didnt know it was her and I am in there every night. Her postings to me were not worded the same or anything that made me think it was her. I hope that she can come back. I enjoyed chatting with her and seeing pictures of her pups. I am sorry she is not here.

21 - 40 of 86 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.