Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a long day of driving, Tyson is finally home! He just turned 8 weeks old and he did extremely well during the hour long car ride home and slept in my lap the entire time. He and Tucker hit it off very well and Tucker has been great with him so far, with the exception of trying to hump him a few times. :doh: The 2 boys have been playing together since we got home and Tucker even let Tyson drink out of his water bowl and has had no problems sharing his toys. The cats are also doing well with him. There have been a few hisses, but that's to be expected in the beginning. Tyson is already chasing the cats trying to get them to play, but they're not exactly interested right now! I'm also amazed that Tyson has been in his crate twice, once to eat and once for a nap, and he hasn't cried once! He went right to sleep and only whimpered a tiny bit when he woke up. We're a little rusty on potty training and have had a couple of accidents, but we'll get the hang of it again!

Meet our newest family member, "Fenway's Bases Loaded" AKA "Tyson"!

Blech! Can I have some filtered water please?

Meeting our youngest cat, Eddie.

Playing together for the first time!

Napping on top of daddy

Get in the crate, little one

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
I've been looking forward to this post all day! Tyson is gorgeous. I'm sure you have lots of fun days ahead. Keep the pictures coming.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Awww! Welcome home little Tyson! Great, great pictures! I really like the second one :) Tucker looks like he's going to be a great big brother!

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
These are awesome photos and beautiful dogs. So glad that everyone is getting along. Love the second picture so much.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tyson is sound asleep right now on the living room floor in front of the TV and all 4 of our cats were circled around him just staring at him. It was a pretty funny sight! I have a few videos that I'll upload in a bit!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Oh how adorable! I love the second pic. Congrats on your new little man!

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
Would you just look at that face!!!! He's adorable. Welcome Home Tyson.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Here's a quick little video I took earlier of Ty breaking in his new toys:

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
LOL the video is super cute. I hope the first night goes well for you.
He has been asleep in his crate for almost the past 2 hours without a sound! :crossfing

I'm hoping you'll be able to meet our boys soon!

·
now Mom to Kiwi
2,785 Posts
He is soooo cute. I love puppies at this age. So glad that all the existing pets seem to be taking it all in stride.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts