Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Didge's Mommy!
1,144 Posts
I LOVE Doggyloot! I order from them quite often and my dogs KNOW when the envelope gets here it's for them!!! :)

·
Registered
8,164 Posts

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
This week if you add your dog's info to your account you get a $5 credit. So if you sign up using a referral link and then add dog info you start off with $10 in free products, no minimum order. Good deal, especially since it's free shipping.

·
Premium Member
16,403 Posts
I am going to try this.

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
I just ordered one of those collapsible travel bowls. It's one of those things I wouldnt spend the money on, but since I can get it free with my credit I figured i can always use more space in my dog bag.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I ordered Rocket an elk antler. He has a couple smaller ones already, and doesn't love them, but this one is the kind with the rough dark outer still on it, and both ends are cut. Our others are more thin and long and smooth with one end tapered. He started going to town on it the minute I gave it to him yesterday, and has been carrying it around the house ever since. The price wasn't all that great, but with my credit, it was decent enough. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts