Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Chloe and Cedar's Mom
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cedar was licking her leg tonight so i decided to see what she was licking.. Its on her rear leg on the inside, kinda close to her knee. at first I thought it was a hot spot, but looking closer it is not..
Its almost like her skin is open up and its the flesh below. The skin around it is dark, like there is blood beneath the skin. i cut the hair away a bit so i could see better, and its almost like there is a tiny deep hole, that is surrounded by the open flesh. I can kinda squeeze around the area and it bleeds, but its not a constant bleed from this area. Its hard to explain exactly what it does look like.. but its almost like i could lift up the skin around this fleshy area.
has anyone ever seen anything like ive described? i know it sounds weird..

·
Chloe and Cedar's Mom
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was just grooming her the other day and didnt notice anything in that spot.. but then again I wasnt really looking.. Shes never had any cysts.. but thats almost like what it could have been.. Im gonna see what happens over the next day. probably put a cone on her head so she doesnt lick it.. just keep and eye on it..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts