Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Tucker's Human ~ Melissa
817 Posts
Just a head's up that I'm reviving our social group. I'd like to have you as company. :crossfing:smooch::D
I'll give it a go! Any help I can get will be GREAT! First step this morning...off to the dog park in a few minutes with my neighbor - it should be getting light by the time we get there (I hope...)!

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
count me in....I was doing well until the holidays! Time to get back at it! :)

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anybody who is interested can go to the "community" menu on the menu bar across this page. Select 'social groups' and then go to "Weight loss support group".

·
Remy's Mom!
1,797 Posts
I may be dim but I can't quite figure out how to become a member of the group... I found the group fine but how do you join?

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't know for sure but, over on the far right, above the last posting data there's a box with the word "tools" . Click on that and then click on 'subscribe'. See what happens. I didn't find any other way to join so we'll have to ask Rob if that doesn't work.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I just tried to post in there but it says invite only. I'll try to subscribe though. I'd love to join you guys. I'm kicking off getting healthy in 2012 with giving up soda and I could definitely use a support group :)

·
Registered
410 Posts
Sounds great. Thanks!

·
Lost Her Mind
3,517 Posts
Oh crap... I think I posted in the wrong thread! LOL! I'll send the invites out to you guys! If I miss someone, please PM me!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts