Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
Hooch, what a great video! Those babies sure grew....and my favorite pic is of momma with the "skirt" of puppies areound her feeding as she's sitting up...too sweet. Thanks for the puppy fix, I can almost smell the puppy breath now :)

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Oh Hooch, that was wonderful! It is amazing to see them grow and change. I love seeing them begin to get curious and start to explore. Laurel and her babies are just beautiful. What a happy, sweet video! ;)

·
Registered
16,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah thsi litter seems to have grown really fast at least it seems so to me. They are off to the vet today for wormings and to let the vet and set staff play with them as she says.

Hooch

·
<---Bring on the grub!!!!
3,737 Posts
That video was a "smile-maker"!!! They are all so adorable and Laurel is a beautiful mother. Thanks for sharing it.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Thank you for sharing such a sweet video of your pups first days. They really are so sweet, cant get enough of them. :p: :p: :p: :p:

·
Banned
4,311 Posts
Wow Hooch, its amazing to see how quickly they have grown; but what a great video. They are just so adorable and mom is so good with them. Thanks so much for sharing. Love getting the puppy fix.:) :)

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Hooch,

The pups have grown so fast. I am in love with them. You are so lucky. All those puppy kisses and puppy breath. Mom looks really good too. She looks like she is a great mom.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts