·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I got curious and looked them up. They're in Ca.
AND...........when I saw how much they want for one of their goldens, OMG, I **** near fell off the seat!!!!!
Go ahead. take a look, but fasten your seatbelt.

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Spotty clearances (and oddly, each dog seems to have their own configuration of which ones are there... hips and elbows, hips and heart, just hips, hips and cardiac... and the two that aren't listed at all)... english cream (white) advertising... blatant pushing of NuVet... I never made it far enough to see price. Not a breeder I could recommend to anyone.

Julie and Jersey

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All I know is that for THAT kind of money the pups better be able to read, write and do calculus.

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Found the prices... um.... wow.....

Julie and Jersey

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
I'm watching the video now, and apparently Golden Meadows is removing people's comments on the little chat section. All I can see is:

[REMOVED by goldenmeadows]
clearances? no thank you.
animals.

Apparently they're not feelin' whatever this person is saying.

C'mon, 'fess up, who is it?! :p:

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
I'm watching the video now, and apparently Golden Meadows is removing people's comments on the little chat section. All I can see is:

clearances? no thank you.
animals.

Apparently they're not feelin' whatever this person is saying.

C'mon, 'fess up, who is it?! :p:
I don't know why, but I think I can see the supposedly removed posts...

7:24 ohhogoldens: 2000 for pups with spotty clearances? no thank you.
7:27 ohhogoldens: This breeder has way over-priced animals.
Maybe because I was logged on before they were posted and removed?

It's not me... but it almost was... LOL! I had typed in a comment and then decided to let it go. Now I'm reconsidering....

Julie and Jersey

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
What makes you say they were banned? (Not questioning you... just don't see it myself, new to the site)

Julie and Jersey

·
Lost Her Mind
3,517 Posts
I couldn't help it... it all happened so fast! Before I knew it my comments were posted... LOL. It happened so fast that my dollar sign didn't even show up.

:eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Ummm, I could get a very fancy, but young horse for what the sell their trained puppies for... and my $75 golden Milly knew as much as their basic training. That's insane. Their dogs look a little odd too... but, I'll say the puppies sure are cute! Is there an ugly puppies???

·
Lost Her Mind
3,517 Posts
Ummm, I could get a very fancy, but young horse for what the sell their trained puppies for... and my $75 golden Milly knew as much as their basic training. That's insane. Their dogs look a little odd too... but, I'll say the puppies sure are cute! Is there an ugly puppies???
Oh yeah, exactly! They are adorable! But... I mean... I'd rather spend that money on things FOR the puppy... toys... food... And even then, it wouldn't add up to one of them. :no:

1 - 20 of 562 Posts