Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the dog park today! It was fun but Lucy won't leave my side for nothing, I've never seen anything like it. Unless I'm the one she's playing with she wants nothing to do with other dogs! She follows me everywhere and barely even plays with other dogs. Kinda weird but I love it that she is so attached to me. Here are some more pics hope you guys like!

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
wow that looks like a great dog park...and never leaving your side that sounds like my bella when i tke her to work with me...wont play with the other dogs just alays with me lol

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
She is so cute to want to be with you. Love the picture of her on the top of the agility course. It looks like a great dog park.

·
2,472 Posts
looks like you're at least as attached to Lucy as she is to you. Nice looking park btw - and, oh, palm trees! I can't remember the last time I saw one of those...:D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Daisy Mae is the same way. When we take her to the park she totally ignores other dogs and just hangs with us.

Our dogs are twins btw, the resemblance is uncanny!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey guys... yea that dog park is very nice its actually new! They had been doing it for like 2 years and they finally finished it about 2 months ago! I was so excited about it the only thing is that a lot of people bring aggressive dogs here and Miami people are very rude so if you even say anything they tell you off! :/ I usually try and go really early in the afternoon.

·
Mom to Fyodor & Gibson
1,303 Posts
Aww, you and Lucy are soulmates! It's great that she loves you above all else.

So great that the dog park have agility equipment! How fun!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Aww, you and Lucy are soulmates! It's great that she loves you above all else.

So great that the dog park have agility equipment! How fun!
Yes!!! She is my soulmate, it's an amazing bond we have... I love her above all else too <3 Oh and she loves all the agility stuff she has a great time we do it together! lol

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
Where is that dog park in Miami? My son goes to U of Miami and has 2 dogs..is it close to the University?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts