Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all of my RB group, it seemed more fitting to post in this section due to our story. It was wonderful that Paul from GR Weekly gave us the opportunity to share and help with our mending process. I hope it gives you each one of you some warmth in your heart this holiday season.

Thank you all for your incredible support. I cannot begin to tell you how important each of you have been the last few months.

Golden Retriever Weekly Magazine

Hugs to all, Nathalie

Attachments

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Nathalie

Nathalie

Congratulations to you for getting the cover of GR Weekly and what a beautiful story of Belle, General and Jolie and Jax!
The picture of you and your children is wonderful!!
Happy Holidays!!

Reactions: Nath and ValerieS

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Nat,

Thats wonderful to officially see this! I know that everyone on here appreciates you sharing this and your story with us. Jax and Jolie are definitely a silver lining for a VERY dark cloud that your family is emerging from. Can't believe how big the pups are getting and how beautiful and full of life and love they are. The wonderful home and love that you've given them definitely shows! Give them kisses from me and Max.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks again guys. Yes, the pups are really getting bigger. I think Jolie is almost at her size and she will be a small one. Jax has a bit to go, but I don't think he will be the 100lb giant like General. We've had a few tears during the weekend, but the Jax-man doesn't leave my side for too long. I woke up this morning with Jax literally on top of me. Jolie has a pillow that she lays on which is in the middle of Rob and I.

I hope everyone has a good week.

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Congrats on the cover!!! Great story and another way to memorialize Belle and General. Jax and Jolie look great!! I give you and your daughter credit for wearing black around goldens.:D Good thing the camera wasn't zoomed in too close...ha, ha!!

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
Wonderful picture and congratulations on making the cover story. You can feel your love for Belle and General in your words and finding Jolie and Jax made me want to cry. Happy New Year and thank you for sharing your story.

Reactions: Nath
1 - 8 of 8 Posts