Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

A quick note letting you know that we have left a deposit on a puppy from what appears to be a very good breeder. Night and day between the first breeder that we visited and where we left the deposit.
All clearences are in order and they are very organized. House was meticulous and that was with several goldens in the house. I am even willing to go out on a limb and say that their house was cleaner with several goldens than my house was with just one golden.
The puppies should be born this week and she is having at least 9. The Dam has to have at least 3 dogs (we want a boy) in order for it all to work out.
These puppies are Mulder puppies and the Dam is just as pretty as can be.
If all goes well we will be potty training in New England in Mid December!

Thanks to all who gave such great advise in the search process!

·
est.1989
4,374 Posts
good luck to you!!!!!!!! LOL ...I can now clean my house, as my time isn't being spent with the puppies!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Go to Pebwinsgoldens.com he has a strange series of letters for his AKC name. It's like Pebwins XCPD or something like that. He's a very pretty boy. Go check him out and tell me what you think.

·
est.1989
4,374 Posts
Thanks Heather! Clean away..... You had so much fun with this last litter. Are you going to miss them a little?
I always miss them alot ...however I know they are being loved beyond measure...the many photos I receive help to ease my empty nest syndrome...it was sad to see Tauri go into the family room where the pen is being taken down and look around :( this is the only litter she has been this way with. Her previous she was well finished with them @ 5 wks!!!! perhaps us older gals get a bit more emotional!!! LOL

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Congratulations on your upcoming baby.

·
love my goofy goldens
2,431 Posts
Congratulations! I would love to have a Mulder puppy - what a beautiful dog! Can't wait until you start posting pics . . .

·
Registered
22,569 Posts
Edited...LOL I know the home you visited. I wouldn't mind owning it! There is a half door downstairs. This is the door that Tucker jumped and we discovered he could go from standing, to over a door this height, without momentum. LOL

I sure hope your pup is in this litter.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Jewels has some accomplishments behind her too now. I know the home you visited. I wouldn't mind owning it! There is a half door downstairs. This is the door that Tucker jumped and we discovered he could go from standing, to over a door this height, without momentum. LOL

I sure hope your pup is in this litter.
I know Jewels has some accomplishments behind her and I'm sure some more in front of her. I was not trying to leave her out just trying to not talk about any specific breeder. The cats out of the bag so, I am happy to announce that we have put a deposit on a puppy from Broadway Goldens. They set such high standards and I will be honored to have one of there puppies. I would like to thank Kim and Inge for giving me the # to the puppy referal service here in CT. It all worked out so well. Let's just pray for at least 3 boys.. (that almost sounds like an acadamy award winner speech) LOL

·
Tess and Liza
6,075 Posts
If there are 3 boys, there will be six girls, if all goes well...so we'll both be happy! Although a boy would be great, too!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh dear...I'm sorry. I thought everyone knew about Jewels.

We were looking for a female when we started out. Wound up with two boys! Rose and Kathy are awesome. At least I think so!

It's ok... I thought is was funny. Kevin is set on a boy. He has always had male dogs and there is no changing his mind. That might make for an interesting thread.... Kind of like a football pool.... "jewels is expecting at least 9 puppies, guess how many girls and how many boys"

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If there are 3 boys, there will be six girls, if all goes well...so we'll both be happy! Although a boy would be great, too!
When you have decided that your shopping sprees are out of control and you have to much stuff let me know and I will send you my address.

·
Tess and Liza
6,075 Posts
I've got the impression that it is impossible to have too much stuff with dogs. Today I almost bought a little soft bunny for the pup to sleep on, but I decided to wait until I know whether I get a boy or a girl...I also think it must be fun to go to the store with the pup, see if (s)he picks something out her/himself.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts