Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from taking Tom on his holidays up on the Yorkshire coast, he did brilliant in the car, and at the house we stayed at with no fits/siezures. Hel aso got to meet Maggie & Ray and Patsy and of course the not-so naughty Charlie & Daisy. Shame Emma couldn't make this one

Daisy

Charlie

Tom supposed to be protecting my beer from Maggie, he didn't see her sneaking up behind though

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
He looks fabulous and happy, Dave! Completely back to his old smiling self and that's wonderful.
Just love the tennis ball sand slide pic, too.
I'm jealous, your Holidays look like such fun and beautiful scenery:)

·
Mandy's Mom
1,488 Posts
Look at that happy boy!!!

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Now THAT'S the smiling Tom we all know and love. Glad he had such a great day.

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Lovely photos Dave so pleased that you had a good time and Tom looks great, but you must know you cant trust Maggie if there is a beer about.;)

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Great to see a smiling Tom again, and so pleased that he had no problems - so you know what the answer is - win that lottery and go and live by the seaside!

Love the pics, but favourite has got to be Tom and the ball on the beach

·
Boudiga
4,102 Posts
it's so wonderful to see him smiling again!

and, sounds like a great time.

·
Premium Member
18,458 Posts
There's that beautiful smile! I love the action shot trying to catch the ball. I'm glad he's doing better!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
There is the handsome Tom with a big smile. Bama says he doesnt blame him for smiling being on the beach with some pretty girls and sharing a beer with a buddy. It looks like it was a very lovely vacation.

·
Opus and Tasha
3,992 Posts
Oh Dave, that photo of Tom going after the ball on the beach is just brilliant.

·
MEG
1,568 Posts
Dave, you have some good shots there. Love the one with Maggie sneaking up on the beer. Made me chuckle and Tom is having a good laugh too. The one with his ball is an excellent shot of course. However I am sure you took more - Where are they?!?
Have you seen the ones I posted? Quite good but not up to your standard - but then what do you expect with a mobile phone! Here is the link http://www.goldenretrieverforum.com/showthread.php?t=64926

PS: Hope you enjoyed your stay up here. the weather was kind to you!

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dave, you have some good shots there. Love the one with Maggie sneaking up on the beer. Made me chuckle and Tom is having a good laugh too. The one with his ball is an excellent shot of course. However I am sure you took more - Where are they?!?
Have you seen the ones I posted? Quite good but not up to your standard - but then what do you expect with a mobile phone! Here is the link http://www.goldenretrieverforum.com/showthread.php?t=64926

PS: Hope you enjoyed your stay up here. the weather was kind to you!
you're right Patsy there are a few more pics but to be honest that was the only day I took my camera to the beach, just too much sand around to bugger up my lens ( getting sensible now even if I can't spell ). but I may post a couple more tomorrow

1 - 20 of 29 Posts