Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! My name is Helen, I from Ukraine. Golden Retriver is very popular in our country. My Golden already 6,5 months. His name is Ramzes.
Excuse me, but my English not very good!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jackson'sMom,thank you very much.:)
Yes, I speak Russian also. We live in Kiev. Kiev is the capital of Ukraine.
Tyumen' is very far from us.:)

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
Hi Zaya, I am originally from Slovakia (Ukraine's neighbor to the west), but now I live in Canada (for the last 10 years or so)...
Anyhow, I am an administrator of this site and also the person who started it and my English is not that much better than yours, so don't worry and feel welcome :)
Joe

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
Yeah me too... if you get bored one day, pm me,...maybe you can help me out to dust off my Russian language skills :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I like snow very much, but there are not snow in our country now.
I did this picture 3 weeks ago

Joe, I will help you with pleasure!:)

·
Supreme Member
4,621 Posts
Welcome.

Hello! My name is Helen, I from Ukraine. Golden Retriver is very popular in our country. My Golden already 6,5 months. His name is Ramzes.
Excuse me, but my English not very good!
I think you did beautifully with the English.
I couldn't do it with Russian!

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I can't speak Russian, so I'm glad you know english! Ramzes and your daughter are both cute.

Jan, Seamus, Gracie, Phoebe & Duke

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you to everybody!
Recently we took part in the exhibition of dogs and got a title the Best Puppy of Breed. I was very happy!:)
Ramzes is very little yet, and I try to conduct with him more time.Yesterday I left him one on 1 hour, and he ate our wedding picture!:DMy husband was very "happy" also!:D

1 - 20 of 62 Posts