Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is Teddi's very first agility run at a trial ever from last August! We FINALLY set up a You Tube account so we could share. I am a bit sad, DH recorded her zoomie runs, and her jumpers run but now can not find them. He probably recorded over :( She did Q in her jumpers run, she actually ran very well too!

Enjoy my happy silly girl. She is such a card.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOSmscWCMe0

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We still have a LONG way to go, but we are having fun on our journey! Thanks. She is such a fun dog to play with.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Wahoo I love those red dogs:) Looks like when she gets going you are going to have a hard time catching up rofl.. do I see distance work coming up..Great job.

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Gosh it looks like so much fun!!!

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
That was fun, thanks for sharing. What class does not have weave poles? I need to find a very basic class to run Dooley, but we don't have obstacles or weaves to train on, but jumps and tunnels he can do. I remember August, it was so beautiful, now we have dreary November.

·
aka Ali, Oscar's mom
493 Posts
Wow so cute!!! I can't quite see her face but it looks like she is smiling the whole time :) such a happy looking pup!! You both look like you are having a blast.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts